Washingtonian Magazine Names Eight Arent Fox Attorneys among DC’s Top Lawyers
Washington, DC - Eight Arent Fox attorneys have been named "Best Lawyers" by Washingtonian Magazine in its 2015 guide to the capital area’s “top legal talent” in 21 categories.
The biennial ratings again include Chairman Mark Katz as one of the District’s top Real Estate attorneys, where he is joined by David Martin, Richard Newman, and Kimberly Wachen. Holly Bastian topped the list of Washington’s Trusts & Estates lawyers, while Craig Engle, William Charyk, and Mary Joanne Dowd continue to be recognized among the top Campaign & Election Law, Tax, and Bankruptcy lawyers in DC, respectively.
The recognized attorneys include:
- Holly Bastian (Trusts & Estates)
- William Charyk (Tax)
- Mary Joanne Dowd (Bankruptcy)
- Craig Engle (Campaign & Election Law)
- Mark Katz (Real Estate)
- David Martin (Real Estate)
- Richard Newman (Real Estate)
- Kimberly Wachen (Real Estate)