Sarah Bruno Addresses Cross-Border Privacy Issues and Jurisdictional Differences at Global IP Confex
Partner Sarah Bruno will moderate "Cross-Border Privacy Issues and Jurisdictional Differences" at the 32nd Global IP ConfEx in San Francisco. Topics covered by the panel include:
- The current legislative landscape
- Developing multi-jurisdictional privacy policies and practices
- Managing movement of personal information between parent companies and subsidiaries
- Can a multinational corporation effectively put data out of reach for U.S. discovery by relocating the data to a foreign affiliate?
- E-discovery differences between US, EU and Asia
- Handling cross-border litigation