Medical Staff Leaders and the Law Conference 2016: San Francisco
Please join Arent Fox for a free half-day conference dedicated to equipping your medical staff team with the most current skills, tools, and information for navigating challenging issues and for developing effective leadership.
Planned Sessions Include:
- Not Your Father’s Whistleblowers: New Threats, New Compliance Strategies for Medical Staff and Hospital Leaders
- Physician Recruiting, Medical Staff Credentialing, and Peer Review: How to Coordinate?
- Panel: The Evolving Role of the Chief Medical Officer
- How Will the 2016 Presidential Election Affect the Affordable Care Act
Arent Fox is an accredited CLE Provider in California. This program will qualify for 3.5 hours of CLE, NAMSS and CME credit. The NAMSS and CME credit are currently pending.
Who Should Attend
- In-House Legal Counsel
- Chief Medical Officers
- Chiefs of Staff
- Medical Executive Committee Members
- Chief Executive & Chief Operating Officers
- Medical Staff Professionals
- Others Involved in Medical Staff, Medical Group, and Physician Organization Activities
- Lowell Brown, Partner, Arent Fox
- Thomas Jeffry, Partner, Arent Fox
- Erin Muellenberg, Partner, Arent Fox
- Lanhee Chen, Ph.D., Counsel, Arent Fox
- Steven Schnier, Counsel, Arent Fox
- Arby Nahapetian, CMO, Adventist Health
- Gregg Tolliver, Chief of Staff, Marin General Hospital