It's All A Game: Advertising, IP, and Privacy in Today’s Interactive Media
Interactive gaming, innovative app development, mobile expansion, new dimensions in AR and VR, and strides in your company's marketing strategy can press the boundaries of the current legal landscape. “Level Up” with Arent Fox as we discuss the legal issues in an intimate discussion that will address three areas that have the most play: advertising, intellectual property, and privacy interests.
The panelists include:
- Teddy Joe, Senior Patent Counsel, Zynga
- Anthony Justman, Vice President & Deputy General Counsel, Sony Interactive Entertainment America LLC (PlayStation)
- Ira Lam, General Counsel, Kabam
- Nicholas Mitchell, Managing Attorney, Wizards of the Coast
- Joe Newman, Privacy and Consumer Protection Attorney, Electronic Arts (EA)
- Chrissie Scelsi, U.S. General Counsel, Wargaming (USA), Inc.
- Sarah Bruno, Partner, Arent Fox
- Anthony Lupo, Partner, Arent Fox
Space is limited. To RSVP, click here.
To subscribe to our Next Level Law: Gaming & Interactive media newsletter, click here.