2016 California Employment Law Review
Are you up to date on labor and employment laws affecting California employers? 2016 has already proven to be one of the more challenging years for labor and employment practitioners, and our half-day program will give you insights on key developments, and strategic approaches to the year.
Please join Rob Carrol, Carla Feldman, Paul Lynd, Sarah Bruno and Lynn Fiorentino for a succinct review of labor and employment laws that California employers need to know.
Topics addressed will include:
- Joint Employer Liability
- Hot Topics: 2016, including:
- National Labor Relations Board and CA Agricultural Labor Relations Board Highlights,
- California’s Fair Pay Act,
- California’s Piece-Rate Compensation Requirements,
- Latest Developments in Wage/Hour Class Actions Statewide, and
- Minimum Wage / Exempt Employees
- What Do You Do When the Government Comes Knocking?
- Exchange of Data with the European Union
Who Should Attend?
- In-house counsel
- HR professionals
- Employee relations supervisors
- Risk and compliance officers
- Administration management
Arent Fox LLP is an accredited CLE provider in California. This program will qualify for 3.0 general California CLE credits. Credit will not be issued for any breaks or meals.